Pluto goes into retrograde (moving backwards) on April 22nd 2018 and the retrograde ends on September 30th, 2018. Both the start date and finish date are in the sign of Capricorn.
This retrograde is all about us.
Sometimes during cosmic shifts or planetary rotations and its influence on our own world, community, and bodies, the energy is focused on our romantic relationships, occupation, or other things outside of our own being. This retrograde is all about turning inward and navigating our own minds. It’s normal for this time to be filled with heightened energy around our insecurities, fears, and all other mental struggles.
This is a time where battling ourselves is almost inevitable. This is a time where we need to gracefully do our inner work. Now is a perfect time to really listen to yourself, your needs, who you want to be, and where you want to go.
Here are 15 signs that Pluto being in retrograde is affecting you:
1. You feel the need to do some serious house cleaning.
2. You are rethinking your relationship status.
3. You are questioning your company and who you want to be friends with
4. You are feeling extra sensitive about your looks / image.
5. Your self-esteem is struggling a bit more than usual.
6. You are thinking about your future.
7. You are looking in to buying a house or investing your money somewhere.
8. You are craving forward change.
9. You are making serious life changes.
10. You have a lot more anxiety / depression than usual.
11. You are having more intimate conversations with yourself than usual.
12. Your needs are coming to surface.
13. You feel a breakthrough coming.
14. You are meeting parts of yourself you’ve never met before.
15. You want to better yourself and your relationships.