Who do you think of when you think of the word love? Who is the first person who goes through your mind? Well, whenever I hear the word love, my boyfriend’s smiling face appears right in front of my eyes.
And there is one thing I am sure about in this life and that is the fact that this guy is the love of my life. I am certain that I love him now and that I will love him forever, no matter how pathetic this might sound to you. I am certain that this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with and that I could never love someone else the way I love him.
My love for this man is so deep that I often have trouble putting it into words. Yes, I tell him I love him every single day but I feel like a simple “I love you” can’t describe the depth of my emotions toward him.
So, I’ve come up with an idea. I’ve decided to write 100 reasons why I love him that I am positive he would like to hear.
This is something you can also do for your boyfriend if you are looking for an unusual and effortless way to show him how much he means to you or if you’ve just run out of ideas to express your love for him.
If you happen to be in a long-distance relationship and you don’t have the chance to tell your boyfriend how much you love him as often as you would like, this is an amazing idea to keep your relationship alive.
If you want to spice things up, you can also write each one of these reasons on a little piece of paper and put it in a jar. You can give your boyfriend a task to read what is written on one piece of paper every morning, before his day starts. This way, he’ll think of you and your love for him the entire day.
You can also use it as a way of making up after an argument. Whenever you and your partner get into a fight, randomly pick one of these reasons and hand it to him. Trust me—he will immediately forget that you two had a disagreement and that he is angry at you.
Another way to use these reasons to improve your relationship is to write all of them on heart-shaped Post-its. You can stick these Post-its all over your boyfriend’s bedroom or put them in his car.
This makes for a great birthday or anniversary surprise. Or you can just do it without any special occasion, which makes it even more personal.
Some of you might think that guys are not into something like this and that your boyfriend will think of this as too pathetic because he is simply not as romantic as you are.
But trust me—you couldn’t be more wrong.
Because when a guy falls for you hard, he will enjoy knowing you love him back. If your boyfriend really loves you, he will also love the fact that you’ve put so much effort into writing these reasons and he will love to hear all the reasons why you love him the way you do.
So if you need a hand with writing your own reasons, here are the ones I wrote for my boyfriend. Just let me tell you one thing: his reaction while he was reading them was priceless.
I love him because…
- He is everything I’ve been searching for in a man for my entire life
- He makes me feel like I’m the only woman in the world
- He is my biggest support and my number one fan. The one who pushes me forward and doesn’t let me give up
- He sends me heartwarming texts every morning and every night which makes me believe that I am the first and the last person he thinks of every day
- Of the way he looks at me, as if he sees the real me
- He is my light at the end of the tunnel who makes all of life’s difficulties bearable and all of my problems resolvable
- He takes care of me when I’m sick and he doesn’t mind me drooling or sneezing
- He never fails to put a smile on my face and to make me laugh, sometimes without even trying
- Of the way he cuddles with me
- He spoils me and treats me like a queen, without me ever having to ask for special treatment
- He never fails to wipe my tears away and has never made me cry
- He is someone I can rely on in my life
- He counts on me and trusts me even though he doesn’t trust people easily
- I would be honored to have a son just like him and because I would be proud to be the mother of his children one day
- We respect each other, even when we disagree with one another
- He always tells me the truth, no matter how harsh it is and he never diminishes my intelligence by trying to lie to me
- He always brings me flowers and my favorite candy
- He can’t be happy if I’m not and he is ready to do whatever it takes just to see me happy and to know that he is the cause of my happiness
- He is ambitious and has clear life goals
- He makes me trust him
- He has the ability to make all of my problems go away just by telling me that everything will be all right
- He uses every opportunity to compliment me
- Of the way he smells. And no, I am not talking about his cologne here. I am talking about his unique body scent, which attracts me to him even more
- He has tried hard to find out every little detail about me
- He loves me not despite my flaws but because of them
- I never have to question his love for me
- He is loyal and faithful
- Nobody has ever looked at me the way he does
- He doesn’t try to tame me
- He keeps on surprising me every day
- He is always interested in how my day was
- He includes me in his future plans
- He appreciates everything I do for him
- He knows a healthy relationship is a two-way street and he compromises for the sake of ours. Because he always puts an effort in to look at things from my perspective
- He makes sacrifices to make the two of us work
- He doesn’t have any trouble committing and has never had a problem with labeling our relationship
- He thinks that I’m worthy and he never makes me wonder if I’m enough
- He accepts the real me and has never tried to change me
- He knows when it’s time to be serious and when it’s time to be playful
- He is always there to hold my hand when I need it the most
- Of the way he smiles every time he looks at me
- He has stuck with me through thick and thin and he never backed out on me when times got rough
- He knows me better than I know myself and he knows when something is wrong with me without me having to tell him anything
- He is always patient with me and never loses his temper
- He healed all of my emotional wounds
- He puts up with my stubborn ass
- He is not intimidated by my strength and he encourages my independence
- He makes an effort with my friends and family
- He always knows exactly what kind of gift to give me
- He never forgets my birthday, Valentine’s Day or our anniversary
- He is willing to drive for hours just to see me after a long work day
- He showed me that I should never stop believing in fairy tales
- He gives me faith in a better tomorrow
- He pays attention to the little things
- He has never betrayed me or done something to humiliate me
- He doesn’t take me for granted
- He makes me fall in love with him every day all over again
- He treats me like I matter
- He claims that he loves me more than I love him and I think it’s the cutest thing ever
- He fights for my love
- He showed me the meaning of true love
- He doesn’t mind expressing his emotions and he doesn’t think he is less of a man for doing so
- Not a day passes by in which he doesn’t tell me how much he loves me
- He can literally read my mind
- He never judges me and always tries to justify my actions but doesn’t have a problem with telling me when I’m wrong
- He is a mature man who knows what he wants from life and is not afraid to take it
- He is a perfect blend of a bad boy and a nice guy
- He notices even the slightest change in me
- He shares all of his secrets with me and he wants to know my deepest thoughts
- He is charming and charismatic
- He makes all my wishes come true
- He always puts me first and never makes me beg for his attention or love
- He takes my needs into consideration and even puts them in front of his own
- He is never too busy or too tired to hear me out
- He always gives his best to please me in bed
- He always thinks I’m beautiful even when I have no make-up on and when I’m wearing my pajamas
- He never makes me compare myself with one of his exes or some other woman
- He never tries to control me and always does his best to make me feel free
- He is this tough guy who doesn’t have a problem showing me his vulnerabilities or insecurities
- Of his unique sense of humor
- He is proud to have me by his side and to call me his girlfriend. Because he shows everyone how lucky he is to have me
- He has an amazing personality and is the most handsome man ever
- He calls me baby, honey and other cute names
- He makes me feel special and he makes me think that our relationship is one of a kind
- He watches my favorite TV shows with me and listens to the music he doesn’t like just because I like it
- He goes shopping with me for hours even though I know it is definitely not his favorite activity
- He lets me talk to him about make-up and clothes
- He inspires me to become the best possible version of myself, without trying to mold me his way
- He tries to become a better man for me and for our future children
- He has never played mind games with me
- Every time he kisses me or holds me in his arms, I feel like I’m on top of the world
- He gives me butterflies but is also my safe haven
- We are partners in every sense of that word
- He is not just my lover but also my best friend in the entire world
- He makes my life better and I couldn’t imagine living it without him
- He makes me love myself more
- He is my soulmate, my forever person and the love of my life
- He has shown me that not all men are the same
- He loves me the same at my best and at my worst
- He taught me how to love and how to be loved unconditionally